INVAR is an nickel-iron alloy with a very low coefficient of thermal expansion in the temperature range -100°C to +200°C.
- Back panels for Oled & display
- Echoboxes and filters for mobile telephone
- Liquid gas transport, cryogeny
- Missile body
- Moulds for composite components
- Piezoelectric injectors
- Relay stations
- Space and detection devices
- ASTM A658
- ASTM F1684
These data are indicative values and correspond to our standard product. Different specific requirements are subject to discussion and formal approval by Aperam Alloys Imphy. For further information or special request, please contact us.
- Cold rolled strip
- Wire rod
- Drawn & flat wire
From IMPHY SERVICE
- Cold drawn bars: diameter 4 to 20 mm
- Hot rolled bars: diameter 20 to 160 mm
- Plates: standard thicknesses, slitting from our stock 2000 x 6000 mm.