IMPHY DILVER is an iron-nickel-cobalt alloy. This alloy creates an homogeneous oxide layer needed to adhere metal to glass. This is possible thanks to an average CTE close to borosilicate glass).
- Electronic tubes (power, X-ray, …)
- Hermetic feedthroughs
- Hybrid circuit casings, transistor and optoelectronic components
- Medical devices
- Satellite component cases and bases
- SAW filters and oscillator housings
- ASTM F15
- ASTM F29
Fe Ni29 Co17
These data are indicative values and correspond to our standard product. Different specific requirements are subject to discussion and formal approval by Aperam Alloys Imphy. For further information or special request, please contact us.
- Cold rolled strip
- Wire rod
- Drawn & Flat wire
From IMPHY SERVICE
- Cold drawn bars: Diameter 4 to 20 mm
- Hot rolled bars: diameter 20 to 160 mm
- Plates: standard thicknesses: cutting from our stock 2000 x 6000 mm.
Add This Product to Your Basket
To request a quote, simply add this product to your basket.