DURIMPHY is a 250 KSI tensile strength (kilo-pound per square inch) maraging steel. In addition to having a very high yield strength, it offers a range of complementary properties, good formability and weldability, hardening by heat treatment without dimensional impact.
- Belt for CVT transmission
- Ball bearing cages
- Form springs for watches
- Electrical and electronic apparatuses
- Magnetostrictive sensors
- Motor parts with a good power/weight ratio (rotor and stator for on-board electrical system)
- Poles for electromagnets “Strips”
- Printer type-carrying band
- Weighing machines > Satellites
- UNS 93120
- UNS 93160
Fe Ni18 Co9 Mo5 Ti0.5 Al
These data are indicative values and correspond to our standard product. Different specific requirements are subject to discussion and formal approval by Aperam Alloys Imphy. For further information or special request, please contact us.
- Cold rolled strip
- Wire rod